Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Just be playful



Osho has already moved to His new apartment in Woodlands building. I am seeing Him almost every day, narrating Him all kinds of incidents. He enjoys and laughs and tells me not to take anything seriously.

I narrate to Him how college boys throw flying kisses from the running buses when I am standing at a bus stop. I feel very awkward when people standing in the queue start looking at me as if I am a fool.

He tells me, "If someone is sending you a flying kiss, just stretch your arm and give him flying blessings. What else can you do?"

By and by, I get used to all such incidents. Osho is already very notorious and is known as ‘Sex Guru’ and people think of us as prostitutes.

By now, I have become very strong inside and don’t care a bit about others’ opinions. One morning I am waiting at the platform to catch the train. One so-called gentleman walks towards me and asks me if I would like to be with him tonight. I just tell him, "Sorry, you are too late. I am already engaged." He takes it seriously and asks, "How about tomorrow?" I reply to him, "Tomorrow never comes." He can not get the point and utterly confused, walks away.

When I tell this incident to Osho, He really enjoys it and says, "Well done, Jyoti. Just be playful like that and there will be no problem."
Chapter 60

No comments: